RMSP Photo Contest Terms and Conditions
By submitting images to our photo contest, you (or your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years of age) agree to the following for all images you submit to Rocky Mountain School of Photography, Inc. (herein, "RMSP").
- You warrant that you are the sole owner of the image you have submitted. You exclusively own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this image and you have not previously given any exclusive licenses or made any assignments of the image submitted. You further warrant that your submission of the image will not violate any agreements you may have with another entity.
- As the sole owner of the copyright in the image, you understand that you are granting RMSP a non-exclusive license, but that going forward you will not be able to convey an exclusive license or assign one of your submitted images to another party without first contacting RMSP.
- With this non-exclusive license grant, you are giving to Rocky Mountain School of Photography (RMSP) permission to use any image you submit in a physical or digital format, including but not limited to any print, electronic, or social media promotion of the RMSP High School Photo Contest.
- You warrant that your submission will not infringe the rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify RMSP and hold RMSP and its agents harmless against any claim, demand, or action, suit or other proceeding instituted against RMSP as a result of its use of your submission or related to any false or inaccurate statement made by you.
- You will receive no remuneration and no payment of any kind from RMSP for the use of your images in promotion of the RMSP High School Photo Contest.
- You have or will, within 14 days of your submission being chosen as a finalist, obtain signed model release(s) for any recognizable person depicted in your submitted image(s) allowing use of the image(s) by RMSP consistent with these Terms and Conditions.
- You have or will, within 14 days of your submission being chosen as a finalist, obtain signed property release(s) for any recognizable property depicted in your submitted image(s) allowing use of the image(s) by RMSP.
- You will not make any claim against nor take any legal or public action against RMSP for any third party actions including unauthorized copying or theft of your image.
- High School Photo Contest co-sponsors may use your submitted images for promotion of this contest.
- You are a citizen of either the United States of America or Canada.
- You are over the age of 13.
RMSP REPRESENTS THAT
- RMSP hereby releases any claim to copyright of images taken and submitted by you.
- RMSP shall cease to use your images and delete your files from all RMSP digital storage devices within 14 days after receiving your written request for removal.
- RMSP may cease using your image(s) and may delete all files from its digital storage devices at any time without seeking your permission and without notifying you.
- RMSP will give photo credit by name (or online tag) in each instance your image(s) is (are) used.
- RMSP will not make your images available to any third party (with the exception of contest co-sponsors) without your permission.
- RMSP will not share any personal information about contest non-winners with any third parties (with the possible exception of contest co-sponsors). RMSP will share basic contact information of the contest winners with co-sponsors in order to distribute prizes.